Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brother's Tee off at T3

My Elder Brother left for Beijing for half a year to work in a event management company for the Olympics hence we sent him off in T3.


WARNING POOR QUALITY PICTURES AHEAD, TAKEN WITH MOBILE PHONE CAMERA!

So I shabbily dressed and sent them to the airport.



First time in T3, was greeted by the giant revolving fan (She insist that its a flower, tsk tsk)

Walked past this sign and mother told me that its a toilet that does GST refund, I was laughing my ass off till I saw this.

Its TRUE~~! Not..


The toilet urinal had a unusual spot.... Going up close to it and...

Its a picture of a fly for TARGET PRACTICE!!! Guys... are we really that bad in aiming that they have to go to such measures....


Random shot of me and her


Aerial View of the transit zone
Cool Feature wall
We went up to the viewing gallery and realised you can view anything except planes (at night)
View people...
View chairs....

View bins..


But just no planes... Stupid Panel, blocking sunlight or blockingterrorist attack... -_-'


The anxious mother...

Sleep.....

No comments: