Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lunar New Year Part I

Nothing Artistic..
Just some family pics... :)

Family Steamboat

Ianton and Kathy

Wei, Mum and Sis

Mum with Plane in background

Mum and Mikey
PS: Win, check my right hand.. Finally used it!

Tan Family 1

Tan Family 2

Lighting was good, so took some pics for my sis

Great Sun

Adam

Cuzzie Rui Rui!

Rui Rui with Dawn

Serious eyes

National Player in the Making

Young Rui Rui with the cue

My Bro Teaching my Mum how to play pool

And it ends with the first Family Mahjong Game..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos mike! and your sister's really pretty... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU???

Anonymous said...

Pauline here btw!

Crescent said...

You referring to the hair? I happened to dip my head into a tub of chlorine and Ta Dah!~ Haha