Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduation Finally

Since I stopped in Feb 2011, I guess I better continue from there!

So I finally went through my graduation ceremony for
University of London, BSc Business (2nd Class Honours)
It was a gruelling 3 years, having to juggle between work, school and life...

But then again, I made it through.

My Mom and I
Did her proud by being her first son with a degree.
PS: I look damn bloated, must be the alcohol I had the night before...

One of my classmates, Teo

Poon! Thanks for all those crappy moments!


Major Screw Up... They read my name wrongly, in fact, they read someone else's name instead. Stansfield College admin staff/emcees are screwups from start of my course RIGHT till the graduation ceremony...

So anyway, instead of spending a few hundreds,
asking professional photography to take a few boring dead looking pictures,
I decided to book my own studio and take my own!

This pic kinda symbolise my days working full time and studying part time.

My almost full family portrait, short of my elder brother whose in Beijing

Mom and Sister

Adam started fooling around..

And I returned the favour of course..

Sister started to act cute

Mom holding the mortar board for the first time!

Mom and Adam,
He should be graduating soon, so I guess second round is coming soon

My dearest lil sister and I

The goofy brothers..

The 2 youngest of the family

Then I switched to a dark background,
Trying grasp a different feel that I wanted to capture 
Diam Diam lah...

I do like this pic quite a bit haha.

Hmm, not so impressive

Turn up the lighting and more pics!

Toss it up!

Plays music.. *Woa Mng Tin, woa mng tin~~~*


Well it was my first studio photography experience and I must say, that's much to learn
Especially with all the lightings and background an all..

On the overall, it was really fun, because the photography is not done by anyone else
and there are also a hell lot of candid pics that I did not upload.
Beats those dead boring photos taken in traditional studios, would recommend it to everyone!

And its also very comforting to see my family so happy together..
Waiting for you Ianton!

No comments: