Sunday, August 17, 2008

Attack of the Invisible Crabs

Please pardon for the blurry pics, was a bit lazy to use tripod..

Anyway the Invest fair is finally over, and after the first day of invest fair, we decided to reward ourselves with a good treat.

Seafood Dinner at ECP Food Village ;)

A pic of the entrance... Once I stepped into it, I totally forgot that I had a camera.


Until someone reminded me... So all I could take is the spoils of war..
Win, Da sao, XKL and Me had.....
2 x Chilli Crab -> Absolutely Heavenly
1 x BBQ Stingray -> Tender Fresh with superb chilli
1 x Med Kailan with Oyster Sauce -> Crunchy Fresh
10 x Chix Satay -> Unexpectedly Yummy
10 x Mutton Satay -> Refer to above comments
36 freaking mini fried Mantou -> Win had 18 of them -_-'
2 x Coconut
1 x Thai Coconut
1 x Sugarcane with lemon
and a damn disappointing oyster omelette

Coconut makes me do funny things

Javelined in
.
.
.
.
I think the next photo event would be the fireworks festival this coming weekend.
And not in a very good mood to take pics too.. :(

No comments: