Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spoiled Plans But Saviour comes

I had a hell lot of plans for today, my off day.
But due to the gloomy skies, my sun tanning session had to be canceled..
So I met up with Lynn for coffee at Vivo, and she brought her big son, Lucius along.
Haha, had so much fun playing with him and he really did cheer me up a lot.

Tired Lucius takes a rest..


That facial expression comes when the mother ask him to smile.

Doing the Bollywood

Handsome little boy

He is holding onto his precious airplane

See no Evil

Love kids for their innocence and natural expressions

Me with the Mother, Lynn

I've known her for at least 3-4 years,
she is one of the most crappy young mama you can find
and also one of my close buddies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah he really is cute! i like the 3rd picture!

-paula