Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 Sep, West Baray Again, Angkor Night Market

After the town trip, I decided to R & R at West Baray again, at the same time, give my driver some tuition on English ( wanted to do something for the education over there as well)

West Baray Again

Familiar Hammock Tents that I kinda miss now

Three's a crowd

Mosiac Granite

My Green Mango Salad with Special Ingredient

Special Ingredient up close


Dinner was settled easily at an open space along Route 66, where a lot of locals hang out and night races happen there too. Its a fantastic city view of sunset.
.
.
Off to Angkor Night Market

Around 70 stores.. Must haggle prices over here..

Cool lights at Island Bar


Brings out the nice silhouette

Angkor Beer anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the compositions are really good :)

Crescent said...

Thanks Paula!!!