Monday, November 24, 2008

6 Sep, Almost Ending...

After my soul searching cycling trip, I returned back to hotel to prepare my gear for my trip home next morning..

My Room Key, What's with the checkered design?

Creepy Entrance

Corridor to my room.. Yes, its THAT dark in the day.. I did not tweak it at all

Sunset at Route 66

Since its my last dinner, I decided to treat Channra to a buffet dinner and starve ourselves silly.

Steamboat!!

Disappointing selection

Saving Grace.. The Farmer's Chicken with Herbs
.
.
I'm 2 post away to finishing up my Cambodia stuff, After that it will be mugging time for me and the birth of my new camera!!!
People I need your help to name it~! Please place suggestions on the tagboard.
Name suggestions could be how my photos make you feel, some interesting kick ass personas..

No comments: