Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 2 - 7 Star Lake and Stone House!

After leaving the Gorge, I started to feel rather sick,
my throat was aching and my temperature went up.
I was running a fever... -_-
Think its due to the accumulated stress cum heatiness from the exam period
Nonetheless we proceeded to our next checkpoint 
7 Star Lake
Its a cool mood gravel beach

Misty clouds

Ta dah! Next stop!
Sashimi shop!
We were really excited as both of us are sashimi lovers

Can you believe that this cost only 100TWD!
Which is SGD4.50! Cheeeeappp!
It was fresh, yummy and sail fish rockS with a capital S

Picture of us with me holding a peanutshavingsicecreamwrappedinpopiah thingy
I had to eat it to bring down my temperature a little
and we drove back to the homestay,
stopping by the famous "Chong You Bing" aka Onion oil pancake.
That is the killer... Unleashed the torrent of disease onto me

View from 2nd floor of the Stone House.

Sadly we were supposed to go light sky lanterns and fireworks
But due to my now HIGH fever, I was immobile and poor Ivy had to eat packed dinner
Fried Pork Rib Soup that was pretty delicious and surprisingly not oily.
Auntie Liu, the owner of the Stone house was kind enough to provide me medication
and also offered to bring me to a doc,
but I rejected, knowing I'll heal fast enough.
Ivy also took very good care of me,
so,
Thank you baby..

Anyway, on the cab while on the way back to the homestay,
Mr Chen also gave me some medicine.
Its some weird chinese liquid and he himself took out a bottle to cheers with me..
Tasted awfully dubious and I just downed it w/o a second thought
This is what I drank..
http://www2.showbox.com.tw/Daiyu/pdsimg_YLA_L.jpg

No comments: