Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Drive Down The Memory Lane

This will be one of the posts that I will type more..

Sick for the past 2 days with throat and ear infection plus a swollen right tonsil.
But... I had the urge plus inspiration to take some photos...
2 places that I hung out a lot probably 10 years ago...
These places hold special and important memories of my life.. Both happy and sad..

Path by the Canal
I spent a lot of time thinking here... I will just sit there for hours, pondering about the different aspects of my life and unfortunately, this sanctuary of mine had been tainted by the darkest moments of my life as well.

En Route to the Bridge

The Oblivious Sign
I never once pushed my bicycle across, despite passing by this sign more than a hundred times.

Past By
I spent a lot of great times here with my 3 buddies,
We would talk cock till dawn,
Sat on the bridge as if it was ours,
Looked at stars and caught a few shooting stars,
Saw the first illegal night race on TPE (more than 20 over Honda Civics)
Singing so loud as the roads drown us out..
And of course, we were there for each other during bad times as well.

Thank guys.. My life would not be what it is now without you great people..
A bit mushy though, but I love you guys =D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A bit mushy though, but I love you guys =D"

I knew you were gay...=P
but we love you still..^_^...but strictly just as a friend..=P

damned nice pics there by the way...;).. i haven't been there in ages myself...

Anonymous said...

hohoho... whatever happens... just dun try to kill urself there... i wun wan to go back there if u do =P

Cheers~!!!! to LIFE =P

JoEver

Anonymous said...

Hey u 4got abt the swing at the park.
There's where joe n win always psycho u abt the 2 gals in poly. hahaha....

Many yrs had past since we went to those places, when we are so free. Now everyone is bz with own life.

We been thru ups n downs in our life and oso our friendship...

So keep walking. =)

Anterme

Anonymous said...

yew~~