Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spore Garden Fest W/o Tripod = Not Very Clever

After attending the Singapore Garden Festival in 2006, I had a pretty good impression of it hence decided to make a special trip down to Suntec for SGF 2008.

But stupidly... I did not bring my tripod and the lighting were pretty dim, coupled with my shaky hands equals blurry pics..

Nonetheless, it was a great experience to step into the fantasy themed garden space again.
Absolutely charming, instant teleportation to another world.

The funny thing is... I was being approached by at least 10 people to take pictures for them, 1 auntie came and ask me how to delete pictures of her camera and another asked me where the photos are stored in her mobile phone after taking photos.

Do I look that approachable???



Shangri La Garden,
Trust me, the photo does not do justice to its beauty

Shangri La Garden 2

Looks like a scene out of Lord of the Rings

Tropical Garden

Guess who is this...

and who is this...

Incoming...

Aspire...

No comments: