Sunday, July 27, 2008

Southern Ridges Part 3 of 3

After walking through the Canopy walk, I had to go past the Hort Park to reach Alexandra Arch (which should be much nicer at night) and my focus kinda changed to completing the journey instead of photo taking :P.

Next will be the forest walk which was quite long one to reach the Telok Blangah Hill Park where the next connector will be the Henderson Waves which I think looks 10x better at night. After the waves, walking through Mount Faber and Marang Trail, you reach back at Vivo.
Alexandra Arch

Interesting network for Forest Walk

Blue Dragon

Strange Orange Pigment on the Trees

Love this pic a lot too.. Miniature Presence


Henderson Waves (I can already imagine coming here at night for star gazing and chit chat)

Love Mosaic Wood

Marang Trail

So that ends the day trip for my Southern Ridge walk. Will be returning for a night trip which I think will be a more adventurous one ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG !
That "Strange Orange Pigment on the Trees" pic really gives me the creeps... looks like a poor baby mynah that got engulfed by the tree and struggling its way out from the tree trunk... like those horror shows where poor souls force their way through some wierd wierd dunno what membrane like that sia... EEEEeeeee...