Monday, October 20, 2008

3 Sep, Acupuncture massage session, Finally.. end of 3 Sep

WARNING: Camwhore pics alert..

Finally... After all the temple visiting, I decided to soothe my body with a 60 mins Acupuncture Khmer massage for USD 6. =D

So as I stepped in the room, I was stunted...
.
.
.

3 massage beds at a go...
.
.
.
.
and I had to wear something I haven't worn in 20 years
PJS!!!!
.
.
So the massage session started and as I relax myself with mandopop from 1 and a half decade ago... Something funny happened which caused the following reaction...
.
.
.

My starved stomach GROWLED Freakingly loud in the echoey room which made the masseur LOL.... Freaking paiseh..

Revitalised and ready for dinner~~
.
.
.
.
Next post will be 4 Sep!! WaterFall Visit and the Most adventurous temple visit!

No comments: