Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Comfort Food Time!!

Mama Lynn wanted to give me a birthday treat and brought me to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, and in this ulu little shopping centre,
there is a cosy cafe, that sells homemade pastries and cakes.
Bake-for-passion kinda food =D

My Lil Cafe & Bakery

Nicely done up decor.. Makes you relaxed and right at home
.
.
.
The owner, Mdm Marina, was an interior designer by profession for 19 years,
hence she got taste! Right down to the little stuff (cool looking glass vase)=D
She was a very very nice hospitable host, does not seem that you are entering a shop, more like you are in a nice auntie's house having high tea, lazing and chatting the day away...

First sweet treat that caught my eye... Mixed Berries Cheesecake!
Not too heavy, absolutely creamy and heavenly

Brownie!!
Its freshly baked and still hot! Fabulous mouth watering delight.
Her recipes changes weekly so the brownie won't be the same next time you visit!

My English Breakfast Tea with Fresh Milk
Love the cup!

The shop is located at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, B1-25. 11am to 9pm
You can let her know that Mike recommended you =D
(I get no referral fees, just in case you were thinking about it)
She has her own bakery class too!

PS: Mdm Marina thought Lynn and I were brothers and sisters... LOL.. And I was the younger brother.. Hahaha, Lynn was so pissed when I keep calling her "JIE".
And she was so enthu on wanting to introduce some nice girls to me haha...
If you are reading this Mdm Marina,
Thanks for the warm company and kind offer!!
I'll visit you soon again..

No comments: